All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of ICT in enhancing both teaching and learning in classrooms continues to develop, more so than when in the hands of effective practitioners. This easy-to-use book outlines the many ways in which it can be used, both as a subject, and as a tool to support learning across the curriculum. Now fully updated to take into account invations in ICT and the revised National Occupational Standards, ICT for Teaching Assistants looks at the impact of these changes and includes: * Practical examples of how ICT, including web-based tools such as 'blogs' and 'wikis', can be used; * Guidance to working competently and safely on the internet; * Suggestions for activities with ideas for how these can be used in a variety of contexts; * Advice on gathering evidence to help build assessment plans * Information on health and safety and legal requirements. With links throughout to the National Occupational Standards for Teaching Assistants at Levels 2 and 3, this accessible book is essential for teaching assistants who wish to develop their confidence in ICT.
- Author BiographyJohn Galloway is Advisory Teacher for ICT/SEN and Inclusion in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. He also works as a consultant, trainer and freelance writer. Hilary Norton is Advisory Teacher for ICT/SEN and Inclusion in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. She also has a broad background in ICT in education, working as an ICT Coordinator in a mainstream primary school. She has worked in special schools for pupils with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple learning difficulties, and social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. She also works as a consultant and trainer.
- Author(s)Hilary Norton,John Galloway
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note120 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.