All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this book is an updated and expanded presentation of the widely used Integrative Developmental Model of Supervision. In contrast to other volumes on clinical supervision, Stoltenberg and McNeill present a comprehensive, time-tested, and empirically investigated model of supervision, rather than a broad summary of other existing or historical approaches. In addition to presenting a model of therapist development that spans beginning through advanced training, the book integrates theory and research from numerous perspectives, including learning, cognition, and emotion, as well as an up-to-date treatment of research directly addressing the supervision process. The model also examines the role of clinical supervision from an evidence-based practice perspective and addresses issues of common factors in therapy. The impact of cultural issues in supervision and training, as well as recent work in a competencies approach to supervision and trainee development, are also examined.
- Author BiographyCal D. Stoltenberg, Ph.D., is a David Ross Boyd Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Oklahoma. He is a Fellow of Division 17 (Counseling Psychology) and Division 43 (Family Psychology) of the American Psychological Association and co-editor of Social Processes in Clinical and Counseling Psychology (1987). He is the recipient of the American Psychological Association 2005 Distinguished Contribution of Applications of Psychology to Education and Training Award. Dr. Stoltenberg is a Licensed Psychologist/Health Services Provider in the state of Oklahoma Brian McNeill received his Ph.D. in 1984 from Texas Tech University in Counseling Psychology, and is currently a Professor and Director of Training for the Counseling Psychology Program at Washington State University. He is the co-editor of The Handbook of Chicana and Chicano Psychology and Mental Health (2004), and the forthcoming Latina/o Healing Practices: Mestizo and Indigenous Perspectives. Dr. McNeill is a licensed Psychologist in the states of Washington and Idaho where he practices and consults.
- Author(s)Brian W. McNeill,Cal D. Stoltenberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCounseling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.