IGFs in the Nervous System: Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $131.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last few years, considerable attention has been paid to the presence of insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) and their binding proteins (IGF-BPs) in the brain and peripheral neuronal tissue. IGFs are synthesized within the CNS, are bound to specific IGF-BPs and act on specific receptors. They represent a new class of growth factors and messengers in the brain and the periphery. Written by a group of outstanding experts in the field, the book provides an invaluable forum where important aspects of the production, regulation, biological actions, pathophysiological involvement, therapeutic applications for IGFs in many neurologic and neuromuscular disorders are addressed and critically evaluated.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note123 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byEugenio E. Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.