All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual offers insightful information on the techlogical aspects of providing an SMS & IM service, as well as how to create a training programme for librarians and how to build an internship program to expand the service. The authors walk you through choosing the right software, including setting up a Google Voice account instead of buying a cell phone for your text messaging reference service. Part of the award-winning TECH SET series, this highly practical guide also covers how to assess the needs of your library, get staff buy-in to implement a new programme and change the culture at your library, as well as organize and implement a staff training programme.
- Author BiographyAmanda Bielskas is Geology/Geosciences and Psychology Librarian at Columbia University, USA, and Kathleen M. Dreyer is Head of the Watson Library of Business and Economics at Columbia University, USA.
- Author(s)Amanda Bielskas,Kathleen M. Dreyer
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThe Tech Set
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.