All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionINC. YOURSELF is the longest-selling business book in the history of trade publishing. In continuous print since 1977, it has sold more than 700,000 copies to date. For 37 years it has helped entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals save thousands of pounds a year by incorporating. This entrepreneurial classic is w completely revised and updated to help new and recent entrepreneurs. Written in clear, easy-to-understand language, INC. YOURSELF is a -nsense, step-by-step guide to success. From selecting the right type of corporation for your business or profession to choosing the benefits to offer and designing the right pension plan, INC. YOURSELF provides all the information and guidance you need to take charge of your career and secure a profitable future.
- Author BiographyFormer Wall Street analyst and New York City senior investment analyst, Judith H. McQuown, became exasperated by the glass ceiling women faced and formed Judith H. McQuown & Co Inc. which provides writing and editorial services to the financial and publishing industries. She is the author of eight other books and conducts Inc. Yourself seminars nationwide. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Judith H. McQuown
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCareer Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.