All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is written in a cookbook style, presenting examples in the style of recipes, allowing you to go directly to your topic of interest, or follow topics throughout a chapter to gain in-depth kwledge. This book is essential for C# and .NET developers with previous experience in iOS development and Objective-C developers that want to make a transition to the benefits of MoTouch and the C# language, for creating complete, compelling iPhone, iPod and iPad applications and deploying them to the App Store.
- Author BiographyHe has worked as a programmer for a major IT company in Greece. With almost 10 years of professional programming experience with .NET and Mono, he now works as a freelance C# and MonoTouch software developer and offers expertise to various projects for companies around the world. In his spare time he enjoys blogging about his adventures in coding and tries to fill his camera's memory cards.
- Author(s)Dimitris Tavlikos
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight659 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.