Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for the iPhone user that wants to get more out of their iPhone images and teaches the reader to utilise the phone as a powerful, fun and serious photographic tool. It discusses techniques for getting better iPhone photos, using the hardware to its fullest and experimenting with a multitude of iPhone apps available through the App Store.
- Author BiographyDan Burkholder was one of the first photographic artists to embrace digital technology in the early 1990s. True to his love of the traditional photograph, he uses digital technology to build images that still look and feel like real photographs, not like something from a graphic designer's portfolio.
- Author(s)Dan Burkholder
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/12/2014
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight435 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.