All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and fully, ISO 9001:2015 Audit Procedures describes the methods for completing management reviews and quality audits and describes the changes made to the standards for 2015 and how they are likely to impact on your own audit procedures. Now in its fourth edition, this text includes essential material on process models, generic processes and detailed coverage of auditor questionnaires. Part II includes a series of useful checklists to assist auditors in compiling their own systems and individual audit check sheets. The whole text is also supported with a glossary of terms as well as explanations of acronyms and abbreviations used in quality. ISO 9001:2015 Audit Procedures is for auditors of small businesses looking to complete a quality audit review for the 2015 standards. This book will also prove invaluable to all professional auditors completing internal, external and third party audits.
- Author BiographyRay Tricker (MSc, IEng, FIET, FCMI, FCQI, FIRSE) is currently working as the Senior Management Consultant for Herne European Consultancy Ltd - a company specialising in offering organisations access to a range of highly skilled and specialist consultants to help these companies enhance their business performance.
- Author(s)Ray Tricker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 19 black & white halftones, 45 black & white line drawings
- Weight477 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.