Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionInformation is the lifeblood of most organizations. In fact, in many cases information is t just critical to the business - it IS the business. Organizations struggling with the fallout from today's ecomy have a heightened need for enterprise architecture the set of IT plans that describes how all parts of the IT infrastructure need to behave to support the organizations needs. Urgent cost-containment issues, consolidations, productivity pressures and ebusiness integration all demand solutions. This book will help you master the vital skills needed to plan how data is collected, how data should efficiently flow through your organization, and how data is transformed into information can your business can use. Learn from Ms. Carbone's decades of experience and proven approaches to better understand and implement enterprise architecture.
- Author BiographyJane Carbone is a co-founder of and partner at infomajic. She has over 25 years of experience in information technology working with network provisioning, finance, regulatory, customer sales and service, billing, and financial and credit applications. Ms. Carbone has developed and used the infomajic enterprise information architecture methodology to conduct and develop architecture assessments, enterprise and data architectures, IT strategies, data models, organization designs, and implementation project plans for financial services companies, IT HR and telecomm firms, and the public library. Prior to forming infomajic, Ms. Carbone was the Director of Information Architecture Services at Datanomics, Inc., where she formed an architecture consulting practice. Prior to that, Ms. Carbone was with AT&T, where she was responsible for enterprise architecture for the consumer business unit. She was also responsible for developing and implementing the client/server architecture for AT&T American Transtech (now a unit of Convergys Corporation). Ms. Carbone was a member of the Gartner Group's Client/Server Best Practices Group. Working together with Gartner analysts, the group created research notes on all aspects of client/server architecture. Ms. Carbone's experience also includes teaching analysis and data modeling, leading an enterprise data modeling team, developing and managing an enterprise-wide data stewardship program, managing HR and business planning for IT organization, managing data and voice network operations, and IT organization and job design. She has designed and developed software, and developed and taught programming and design courses. Ms. Carbone delivers three-day architecture workshops for clients and one-day seminars for METAGroup/DCI Enterprise Architectures conferences. Her architecture seminars are available online through DCI. She has spoken on architecture at other DCI and DAMA conferences and is a past board member of DAMA-NJ. Her articles have been published in DMDirect, the TDAN Newsletter, and on eacommunity.com. Ms. Carbone has a B.A. in English Literature and Language and an M.S. in Library and Information Science.
- Author(s)Jane Carbone
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/05/2004
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width181 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.