IT Performance Management by Maritha de Boer-de-Wit, Peter Wiggers, Henk Kok (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $112.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIT Performance Management addresses the way organizations should balance the demand and the supply of information techlogy, optimizing the cost and maximizing the business value of IT. In this book several aspects of IT performance management are described. The way this management is executed and the techniques, which should be used, depend on the maturity of the relationship between the IT function and the lines of business of an organization. The foundation of the authors' approach is based on the flow of money and related management objectives. However, performance management is primarily based on perceptions. Therefore, this book introduces the IT value perception model. This model describes four separate levels of perception for the business value of IT. If the demand and the supply of IT do t share the same perception level, the balance is lost, which will lead to friction and inefficiency within an organization. This book is t about what is good or what is bad, but rather is about the 'what', the 'why' and to a limited extent the 'how' of managing the performance of IT. Therefore, the book finishes with a 'back-to-business' section in which a self-assessment checklist, a potential growth path and ten next steps are provided. This enables the reader to start applying this book in his every day working environment immediately. IT Performance Management: * Provides an overview of best practices and available thinking on the subject of IT cost and value * Describes the subject of IT cost and value related to management issues on IT strategy, portfolio management, service management, architecture and sourcing * Addresses differing degrees of maturity between IT and the business, illustrated by case studies
- Author BiographyPeter Wiggers is a senior consultant with IBM Business Consulting Services in the Netherlands and focuses on IT Strategy issues. He is a member of IBM's international IT Cost and Value community core team. He has 15 years of IT experience of IT Cost and Value, IT strategy and the effectiveness of application development. Before joining IBM, he worked for a market leading software house. Peter has a master degree in Business Economics with a specialization in Information Technology. Maritha de Boer-de Wit is a senior consultant with IBM Global Services, she focuses on IT Cost and Value. She has performed several studies in the area of IT optimization and performed project management roles in executing the optimisation activities. Before joining IBM five years ago, she worked for two years in several IT-management roles. Mrs. De Boer has studied Computer Science at the University of Twente with a focus on Business Administration and Ergonomics. She has in depth knowledge of CMM and Information Economics Henk Kok recently joined the Essent Corporate CIO organization as an IT Strategist. Essent is the largest Utility and Energy Company in the Netherlands. He has over 35 years of IT experience within the areas of Strategy, IT Architecture and IT Economics and include operational, consultancy and managerial responsibilities. Before joining Essent he worked as a senior IT strategy consultant with IBM Global Services.
- Author(s)Henk Kok,Maritha de Boer-de-Wit,Peter Wiggers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.