Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to running a successful IT project Few businesses could function effectively without their IT systems. At the same time, they depend on IT for more than their day-to-day operations. Companies must constantly invate in order to remain competitive and keep up with ever-changing customer requirements; IT projects deliver these invations. The IT project manager is the person responsible for implementing the project and realising the objectives it was designed to achieve. An invaluable and concise reference This pocket guide is designed to help IT project managers to succeed, and is based on the author's years of experience in IT project management. The guide's step-by-step approach will enable those new to IT project management, or intending to make a career in this field, to master the essential skills. For seasoned professionals, the pocket guide offers an invaluable concise reference guide.
- Author BiographyPremanand Doraiswamy is an IT Project Manager with close to 15 years of industry experience who has helped his clients to achieve delivery excellence in the field of IT project management. His experience covers a wide variety of project methodologies, and he is an active member in many project management communities and forums. His interests are mentoring new IT project managers and helping them achieve success.
- Author(s)Premanand Doraiswamy
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.