All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers edited papers presented at the IUTAM-Symposium Topological design optimization of structures, machines and materials - status and perspectives, October 2005. The papers cover the application of topological design optimization to fluid-solid interaction problems, acoustics problems, and to problems in biomechanics, as well as to other multiphysics problems. Also in focus are new basic modelling paradigms, covering new geometry modelling such as level-set methods and topological derivatives.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 137
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1056 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byMartin Philip Bendsoe,Niels Olhoff,Ole Sigmund
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.