Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $61.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIV Therapy for EMS covers a full spectrum of IV topics for critical care personnel. Covering everything from Anatomy, Physiology, and Mechanism of IV Therapy, to Factors Affecting Flow Rate and Complications of IV Therapy, to Legal Considerations and Documentation, this book is suitable for all levels of advanced emergency care programs. Whether it is used in conjunction with ather Brady title, or as a standalone, this book is designed to give students the competence and confidence they need to provide safe and effective care to their patients.
- Author BiographyRandall W. Benner, M Ed, NREMT-P Randall Benner, instructor in the Department of Health Professions at Youngstown State University, has over 16 years of experience as an educator in emergency medical services and as a field paramedic. He serves as the Director of the Emergency Medical Technology Program at Youngstown State University and is responsible for all levels of EMS education. In addition, he actively functions as a paramedic on an advanced life support unit. Mr. Benner has served as a contributing author for a variety of EMS textbooks, instructor resource materials, and as a medical content reviewer for EMS and allied health publications. He is also a contributing author to the revision of the U.S. Department of Transportation National Standard EMT-Intermediate and Paramedic curriculua. He serves on several local, state, and national EMS committees. Mr. Benner is completing his PhD program in Curriculum and Instructional at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. James W. Drake, MS, NREMT-P Jim Drake serves as the EMS Coordinator for Jameson Memorial Hospital in New Castle, Pennsylvania. Jim has been a paramedic for eleven years and involved in EMS for fifteen years. He has instructed the different levels of EMS and continues to do so at Youngstown State University, and the Community College of Allegheny County in Pittsburgh. Jim has been a contributing author for several EMS texts, and on-line continuing education programs for EMS professionals. Jim was also involved with the U.S. Department of Transportation National Standard EMT-Paramedic curricula revision.
- Author(s)James Drake,Randall W. Benner
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/06/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width176 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.