All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone who simply wants to have a good time with family, friends, and audiences. Selections range from songs of the Hawaiian Islands, heartfelt hymns, and high-energy dances to timeless ballads and comical numbers. There are even four of Ian Whitcomb's original compositions. Start off singing and strumming along to the recordings, and then proceed to perform them in your own style. The CD tracks are all performed by Ian on vocals, ukulele, and accordion accompanied by his Bungalow Boys. <br>Titles: Aloha 'Oe * Ambling Along * Beautiful Dreamer * Carolina in the Morning * Charleston * Do I Love You? Yes, I Do! * Goodnight * Have a Martini! * I Want a Girl (Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad) * If You Were the Only Girl in the World * Mandy * Margie * M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) * Peg o' My Heart * Pretty Baby * She Kws It * You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) * and more.
- Author(s)Ian Whitcomb
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.