All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFind out lots of fascinating, mouth-watering facts about ice cream, including what it is made from, how it is made, and when people first ate it. * Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters. * Text type - An information book. * A contents page can be found at the front of the book and a glossary and index on pages 22 and 23. * Curriculum links - Citizenship: Living in a diverse world; Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby Bear?; History: Why do we remember people? * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Sue Graves
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pete Smith
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.