All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet collection of 50 recipes for ice cream sandwiches from London's popular Buttercup Bake Shop. Ice cream sandwichesare the perfect treat for both kids andadults, whether you prefer zesty lemon ice cream surrounded by soft ginger cookies or fudgey brownies encasing refreshing mint chocolate chip ice cream, indulgently dipped in chocolate. Somehow, combining crunchy, buttery cookies with creamy, cold ice cream makes both elements better. The tantalizing recipes in Ice Cream Sandwiches pair easy-to-make frozen fillings and simple cookies and other baked goods to create delightful treats ranging from classics to decadent combinations like snickerdoodles with vanilla ice cream, caramel, and butterscotch; pumpkin spice cookies with mascarpone ice cream; and rose meringues. With make-ahead instructions and fun decorating ideas for Valentine s Day, Halloween, Christmas, and other celebrations, this engaging and colorful cookbook has a sublime ice cream sandwich recipe for every occasion.
- Author BiographyDONNA EAGAN is the founder of Buttercup Cake Shop, London s first cupcakery, with multiple locations throughout the greater London area. Buttercup has been recognized in many publications, including Time Out, Metro, Daily Mail, Financial Times, and Conde Nast s Brides. Originally from California, she lives in South London with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Donna Egan
- PublisherTen Speed Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width179 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.