All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionA classic thriller from the bestselling master of action and suspense. The atomic submarine Dolphin has impossible orders: to sail beneath the ice-floes of the Arctic Ocean to locate and rescue the men of weather-station Zebra, gutted by fire and drifting with the ice-pack somewhere rth of the Arctic Circle. But the orders do t say what the Dolphin will find if she succeeds - that the fire at Ice Station Zebra was sabotage, and that one of the survivors is a killer...
- Author BiographyAlistair MacLean, the son of a Scots minister, was brought up in the Scottish Highlands. In 1941 he joined the Royal Navy. After the war he read English at Glasgow University and became a schoolmaster. The two and a half years he spent aboard a wartime cruiser were to give him the background for HMS Ulysses, his remarkably successful first novel, published in 1955. He is now recognized as one of the outstanding popular writers of the 20th century, the author of 29 worldwide bestsellers, many of which have been filmed.
- Author(s)Alistair MacLean
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/08/1994
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteplan
- Weight220 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.