All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.08Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis series looks at the stories behind some of the most important and iconic designs since 1900. We look at the needs that prompted their design, the designers responsible for breaking boundariesand the techlogy that made them possible.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Ian Graham,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInfosearch: Iconic Designs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.