Icons of American Popular Culture: From P.T. Barnum to Jennifer Lopez by Robert C. Cottrell (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the evolution of American popular culture over the past two centuries. In a lengthy chrology of landmark events, and ten chapters, each revolving around the lives of two individuals who are in some way emblematic of their times, this provides a window on the social, ecomic, and political history of US democracy from the antebellum period to the present.
- Author(s)Robert C. Cottrell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.