All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in an attractively priced flexi edition, this best-selling book is an opulent and absorbing overview of the fashion world throughout the twentieth century. From Coco Chanel to Christian Dior, Kenzo to Versace, grunge to haute couture, every period and major name in twentieth-century fashion is included in this comprehensive collection of fascinating photographs, drawings, and texts. Organized into sections according to style, it features double-page spreads highlighting every aspect of fashion: designers, models, critics, and fashion photographers. Gorgeous images by Peter Lindbergh, Nick Knight, Mario Testi, and others capture the attitudes and artistry of fashion as it evolved over the decades. As glamorous as its subject, this colourful survey will provide inspiration for anyone fascinated with the world of fashion.
- Author BiographyGerda Buxbaum is a fashion historian and director of the Fashion School of the City of Vienna.
- Date of Publication04/03/2005
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date15/01/2016
- Content NoteReinforced binding 143 illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGerda Buxbaum
- Format DetailsReinforced binding
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.