All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionIdeas in History is the result of collaborative efforts between nearly a dozen universities and colleges to further awareness of research, resources, and activities in the field of intellectual history in Nordic countries and internationally. It encompasses subfields such as the history of political ideas; history of science; history art, literature, and aesthetics; and history of philosophy. The journal aims to create a meeting ground for the study of ideas in historical context across disciplinary, geographical, and institutional boundaries, seeking pluralism of methodological approaches to intellectual history, reflections on the field, understanding of historical contexts, and critical understandings of the relationships between the intellectual past and present, as well as the comprehension of culturally, politically, and geographically diverse intellectual traditions.
- Author BiographyBen Dorfman is associate professor of intellectual and cultural history at Aalborg University in Denmark.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byBen Dorfman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.