Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionImportant Bird Areas and Important Plant Areas have already been identified in more than 170 countries. The Key Biodiversity Areas approach builds on the work done to date, in order to provide practical guidance to governments in identifying those sites which must be protected to ensure the future of both biodiversity and humanity.
- Author(s)Leon A. Bennun,Mohamed I. Bakarr,Penny F. Langhammer
- PublisherUnion Internationale pour la Conservation de la Nature et de ses Ressources,Switzerland
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Series TitleBest Practice Protected Area Guidelines S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationGland
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintUnion Internationale pour la Conservation de la Nature et de ses Ressources,Switzerland
- Content Notetables and maps
- Weight1 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorRob P. Clay,Thomas M. Brooks,Will Darwall
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.