All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe term disruptive techlogy is used to in the 2004 US National Defense Strategy and 2006 US National Security Strategy as a concern of the US Government. A study of potential disruptive techlogies that will affect the way war in the future is fought is essential to prepare the US Army and the United States in general so that it will t lose its next war. This thesis will analyze commercial disruptive techlogy, determine how the United States is pursing disruptive techlogy, determine what the stages of military disruptive techlogy are, and the differences in pursuing and evaluating military disruptive techlogy versus commercial disruptive techlogy, and what the United States is doing to prevent techlogical surprise in the next 20 years.
- Author(s)Samuel T Mitchell
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight186 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.