All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps you are plagued by family disputes and bickering. Your marriage is crumbling and you just can't seem to connect with your kids. Maybe you're sick of just living from paycheck to paycheck. You've prayed and fasted and prayed some more, but thing seems to work. No matter what your ailment is--financial, familial, physical--you may be unkwingly living under a curse. Join John Eckhardt as he discusses how to do identify curses by name and then break them--t only in your own life but also in the lives of others.
- Author(s)John Eckhardt
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1920
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Weight93 g
- Width200 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- nickelthecat07 Dec, 2012by
Christian dogma substituted for real life skills.
Very disappointing book. I had hoped to increase my skills, instead, got a book of Christian dogma. This book identifies nearly everything as a curse, and has biblical reference on nearly every page. It would have been interesting if that was the topic of the cover. I felt tricked by this title. The author does not explore the topic with any depth or particular insight, simply jumps from life's problems to the presumption of curses, and again, only biblical solutions. There is no real assistance here for practitioners who deal with curses or the accursed.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37