Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionFrom A Different Breed, Byron Fields discusses his experiences that have helped motivate and shape his life. In the wake of his sophomore year in college, Byron remembers a promise to his roommates to change the face of the youngest fraternity in the National Pan Hellenic Council, the latest and greatest Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. He breaks the tion of inferiority and represents change and a new tradition of manhood. Byron t only explains what it takes to be an Iota man, but he opens the door to a unique way of teaching individuality and having the strength to stand for what you believe in, from his perspective. He goes in depth about the challenges, pressures, and sacrifices faced while fulfilling your passion. This book also encompasses lessons in transcending your fears and having intense courage in all that you do.
- Author BiographyByron Fields is a graduate of Albany State University, Cum Laude. He is a 2012 recipient of Who's Who Among Colleges and Universities. His passion for Spoken Word has opened doors and has allowed him to perform numerous pieces about the importance of education and honing your individuality. Byron is a native of Atlanta, GA and is the youngest of three. His motto is: Be True to who you are, don't conform to what others want you to be.
- Author(s)Byron M Fields
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.