All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDigital identity can be defined as the digital representation of the information kwn about a specific individual or organization. Digital identity management techlogy is an essential function in customizing and enhancing the network user experience, protecting privacy, underpinning accountability in transactions and interactions, and complying with regulatory controls. This practical resource offers an in-depth understanding of how to design, deploy and assess identity management solutions. It provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and future directions in identity management, including best practices, the standardization landscape, and the latest research finding.
- Author BiographyKenji Takahashi is the president and CEO of NTT Multimedia Communications Laboratories, Inc. in San Mateo, California. He received his Ph.D. in computer science from Tokyo Institute of Technology. Elisa Bertino is a professor and research director at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. She holds a Ph.D. in computer science and is a Fellow of the IEEE Computer Society and the Association for Computing Machinery.
- Author(s)Elisa Bertino,Kenji Takahashi
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.