All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionAndrea McNair is an incredibly beautiful, self-confident, single woman living a wonderful life in Minnesota. She enjoys a highly successful and influential career with a Fortune 500 company until her identity suddenly comes into question. Andrea isn't quite sure how her personal information ended up in the hands of an unscrupulous identity thief. Was her personal data compromised by a cyber-criminal after she swiped credit cards or logged into a website? Did someone clone her credit card information or steal statements from her mail? She only kws that she is being victimized by an unkwn identity thief who is destroying her strong credit rating, running up charges, opening utility accounts, and making her life a living hell. Andrea wonders if the financial and emotional roller-coaster ride trussed on her by her impostor will ever end. Quinton, a handsome plastic surgeon and Sterling, a bank executive Andrea trusts to restore her credibility, both vie for her love. Wined, dined and wooed by Quinton and Sterling, she finds herself physically and emotionally drawn to both men. Best friend and sidekick Michelle has kwn Andrea since they attended college together. She helps Andrea get through stressful times by providing compassion as well as social distractions. From romantic relationships to career moves, these two BFFs who have so much in common always keep it one hundred. Terry, Andrea's personal hair stylist and good friend gives her a shoulder to cry on as well as the best hairstyles any woman could ask for. Andrea finds relief from her problems by being a source of encouragement to Terry as he starts his hair product enterprise. Will the perpetrator face consequences for the havoc he or she instigated and will Andrea McNair's good name be restored? Book club questions and discussion topics are included.
- Author BiographyA.J. Hall earned a B.A. in Fine Arts from Norfolk State University and a M.Ed. from Old Dominion University. She taught high school art in North Carolina and in Virginia. Hall is currently working on her second novel, a sequel to Identity Rip-off which takes place in Atlanta, GA. She is a resident of Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- Author(s)A J Hall
- PublisherHalls of Scotland Neck
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHalls of Scotland Neck
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.