All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionA companion volume to Jonardon Ganeri's popular textbook, Philosophy in Classical India: The Proper Work of Reason, this new book surveys in a lively and accessible style the nature of practical and public reason in India. It provides what is missing in Amartya Sen's widely admired The Argumentative Indian: detailed discussion of the thinkers-dissenters and heretics, as well as mainstream voices-whose astonishing ideas so enrich contemporary discussion.
- Author BiographyJonardon Ganeri writes on Indian philosophical theory in relation to the analytical tradition, on early South Asian modernity, and on conceptions of the human subject.
- Author(s)Professor Jonardon Ganeri
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNIPPOD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.