All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an account of the concept of ideology in relation to poststructuralism and postmodernism. One of the few books to relate this discussion to third world issues. Author is internationally kwn in the field of development studies and for his previous work in ideology.
- Author BiographyJorge Larrain is the author of several previous books including, The Concept of Ideology (1979) and Theories of Development (Polity, 1989).
- Author(s)Jorge Larrain
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication25/05/1994
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.