All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTriathlons are growing in popularity with both people accustomed to running races and complete vices to the competition realm. From choosing the right equipment to signing up for the right race, from techniques and exercises to training schedules, and including hazard and injury avoidance, this four-color book visually covers all aspects of sprint and intermediate (standard) triathlon training. Packed with expert advice from a professional triathlon trainer, this easy-to-follow beginner's guide shows how to maximize one's strength and energy for the best performance.
- Author BiographyColin Barr and Steve Katai are triathlon fanatics who each won the U.S. nationwide Degree Everyman Ironman contest; Katai in 2003 and Barr in 2004. Since their wins, they have become dedicated to the sport, competing around America. They have been featured in Triathlete magazine, Competitor magazine, Windy City Sports, local and national television (ESPN2, Fox Chicago, WGN Chicago), newspapers (Chicago Sun Times, Chicago Daily Herald, San Diego Union Tribune), and online.
- Author(s)Colin Barr,Steve Katai
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Out-of-print date13/07/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width196 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.