Iditarod Dream: Dusty and His Sled Dogs Compete in Alaska's Jr. Iditarod by Ted Wood (Paperback / softback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionRelates the story of the fifteen-year-old Alaskan boy and his dogs as they prepare for and then run the 158-mile course of the Junior Iditarod Race.
- Author BiographyTed Wood has published a number of highly praised photoessays for Walker & Company, including Iditarod Dream; Spirit of the Maya; Two Lands, One Heart; and Ghosts of the West Coast. Ted lives in Jackson, Wyoming, and Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Ted Wood
- PublisherWalker & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width279 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.