All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIELTS BAND 9 An Academic Guide for Chinese Students, Volume II, is a continuation of Volume I. Both textbooks are intended for Chinese students preparing for the International English Language Testing System Exam. Just like Volume I, Volume II also brings an experience examiner's perspective to the test preparation. It features the largest bank of real exam topics, scrutinizes IELTS assessment and includes most mistakes that Chinese speakers commonly make as well as Chinglish phrases. This textbook contains 114 topics for Speaking Part 1, over 1000 questions examiners might ask; over 150 topics for Part 2, 3200 native level words and phrases to boost candidates' score, and over 3600 real questions for Part 3.
- Author BiographyKarolina Achirri has been living and teaching in Hangzhou, China since July 2010. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature and a Master's Degree in English Philology, specializing in British Literature. She has over 10 years teaching experience in different countries and on a variety of levels, from primary school to university. Karolina is familiar with Chinese culture and speaks Mandarin. She obtained the HSK4 Certificate in Chinese Language. She has cooperated with well-renowned schools including New Oriental, TEFL Academy, Strong International Group, Hangzhou Normal University and Hangzhou No 4 High School. Karolina's teaching is characterized by a very professional approach combined with a willingness to assist younger teachers. Her teaching strengths are IELTS and TOEFL preparation, Literature classes, Advanced Grammar, Academic Writing, Pronunciation, etc. Additionally, Karolina speaks six languages, which facilitates understanding of her students. This book is a result of hours spent with Chinese students in and out of classroom settings. It meets with their biggest concerns and provides solutions to the critical writing and speaking as well as comprehension tasks that they might encounter during their IELTS testing.
- Author(s)Karolina Achirri
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byDaphne Dong
- Revised byEmilia Balcerzak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.