All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe power of this little book is t in the plot; It has plot. The power of it is in the images and the words that go with them. The text translates the illustrations into simple life lessons in a child's daily experience like sharing, listening, being alone, being kind. For example the girl holding the bird saying it's okay to be sad sometimes...the thought helps to clarify emotions that we share with animals too. The beauty of this book is in its simple celebration of life concerns and connections.
- Author(s)Maura Van Ness
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.