All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrue success and happiness belong to those who master the art of creating their lives rather than getting better at changing their circumstances. It's remarkable that we humans remain quite a mystery to ourselves. While we are learning much about how our bodies and brains function, we are still in search of the why and how of human nature and behavior. The key to a great life starts with the recognition that you and I, all human beings, are creating our lives moment by moment. We are doing so without the slightest recognition of how we are doing it. In If I Can, You Can, David Zelman lays out the Transitions Process, which gives individuals access to themselves. Readers will discover the source of their innate ability to intentionally and committedly generate a future of their own choosing.
- Author(s)David Zelman
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.