All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf I had a tail, what would I be? A charming rhyming text. If I Had a Tail is a book-banded reading book for early readers, carefully levelled at Blue Book Band. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this rhyming 104-word story features a longer, less structured text with a more flexible vocabulary. It is suitable for ages 5 - 6. If I Had a Tail is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyJane Clarke is a full-time children's author and has had over 45 books published - including works used for children's reading schemes in schools and two books featured on Cbeebies' Bedtime Stories. Jane regularly visits schools throughout Europe to inspire children to read and write.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight42 g
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.82
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.92
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.90
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.