Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Natasha I have a successful career A gorgeous penthouse flat Trouble is, I'm in love with a man who already has a girlfriend My name is Sophie I have a man I love He's gorgeous and we've been together four years Trouble is, he won't propose Natasha and Sophie met when they were eleven and rapidly became best friends. Natasha was always the more intelligent and Sophie the more beautiful, but it never came between them ...until w. Suddenly the tiny, niggling, inescapable fact of their envy for each other's life is trying to surface and a number of casualties are getting caught in the crossfire. Is a fading love worth clinging to at all costs? Is marriage the be-all-and-end-all? And can an affair ever be fulfilling? Natasha and Sophie need to learn that they might be hunting for happiness in all the wrong places ...
- Author BiographyJulia Llewellyn is the author of Travels Without My Aunt: In the Footsteps of Graham Greene and The Love Trainer. She writes regularly for The Sunday Telegraph, the Sunday Times and many other publications. Julia lives in London.
- Author(s)Julia Llewellyn Smith
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight328 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.