All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
About this product
- DescriptionA fun picture book to enjoy with your child today. We want to go, too, the bees say today. The band is our favorite, their friends hear them say. The fiddle, the trumpet and even the drums, We play them all. It's a whole lot of fun. We'd play for the crowd and we'd make them roar. If we were in the circus, they'd ask us for more! Celebrating the excitement of the circus, this rhyming book features a host of circus and other animals, each wanting a different circus job when the circus comes to town. Perfect for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers learning to read, this book is filled with cute animal illustrations your children will love! Start reading with your child today! Scroll up and you can order w. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyBarb Asselin is a college professor and best-selling author who is published in many different genres including education, law, real estate, writing, online business, golfing, crafting, parenting, internet marketing, entrepreneurship, baby sign language, fitness, office administration, children's fiction and children's non-fiction. She is an avid reader of many different genres and has been passionate about writing since grade school when she wrote her first short story about vampires. This was in the 1980s....way before Twilight! Barb has been creating and administering websites and social media accounts since 2006. She loves to learn and apply the latest traffic techniques and online sales strategies to see what works best. Her daughters call her a computer geek and she is OK with that. She loves to teach through her courses, books, and textbooks, and strives to make a connection with each student and reader. Barb lives in Canada with her husband, Mike, and two adorable daughters, Casey and Jamie. They enjoy music, skiing, golfing, running, and mixed martial arts.
- Author(s)Barb Asselin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.