CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThese flash fiction stories from one of today's emerging literary stars grasp to determine whether life can come with fewer qualifications and be less equivocal, a world where friendships are negotiated, love is one-sided, imagined, absent, or discovered, and where going crazy is more subtle than you'd think.
- Author BiographyLauren Becker lives in Austin, Texas. She has worked as an attorney, a health care policy analyst and advocate, a freelance writer, and a disability specialist. Her fiction has appeared at Tin House online, Hobart, the Los Angeles Review, Pedestal Magazine, Wigleaf, [PANK], and NANO Fiction. Her non-fiction has been featured on The Rumpus and The Nervous Breakdown. She is editor of the online literary journal, Corium Magazine.
- Author(s)Lauren Becker
- PublisherCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width99 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.