Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $44.98Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.89
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
About this product
- DescriptionKwn as much for her youthful looks and natural chic as she is for her sunny and heartfelt songs, Sheryl has written a cookbook that is true to her style Rock star. Activist. Mother of two. How does Sheryl Crow have time to keep so healthy and fit? Sheryl kws how to eat right and deliciously thanks to personal chef Chuck White, affectionately kwn as Chef Chuck. The duo met while Sheryl was battling breast cancer, which for her, was a wake-up call to eat better. Since then, Chuck has taught Sheryl how to do just that by cooking foods that are seasonal, locally grown, and vitamin-rich to keep her on top of her game and always ready to perform. This wholesome approach to every dish has been successfully integrated into all aspects of Sheryl's busy life from dinner parties, to touring, to settling in at home near Nashville, TN with her two sons, Wyatt and Levi. Now Sheryl and Chuck want to bring their nutritious, delicious creations from her kitchen into yours. Rock-and-roll flavored throughout, If It Makes You Healthy will have a full menu of approximately 125 recipes grouped seasonally, which reflects Sheryl's busy schedule: Summer months offer tomatoes and corn, and summer also puts Sheryl on the road. Fall and winter brings apples and winter squash, when Sheryl is at home and in the studio. From the big entertaining menus that are prepared for her crew while touring (Mojito braised pork) to small home-cooked meals for Sheryl and her children (basil and apple marinated chicken) all lushly photographed by Victoria Pearson this book will be filled with easy and flavorful recipes anyone can make. Along the way, Sheryl opens up about touring and home life with stories about her childhood, her early years as a backup singer, and her eventual stardom.
- Author BiographySHERYL CROW is an accomplished singer-songwriter and musician who has won nine Grammy awards and sold more than 31 million albums. She has performed with the Rolling Stones and has sung duets with Mick Jagger, Michael Jackson, Eric Clapton, Sting, and countless others. She and her two sons live outside Nashville, Tennessee.CHUCK WHITE is a professionally trained chef who has worked in some of the country's most acclaimed restaurants including the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville, The Little Nell in Aspen, and Splendido in Beaver Creek. Chuck has cooked for several high-profile clients and has been working exclusively with Sheryl Crow since 2006, both at home and on tour.
- Author(s)Chuck White,Sheryl Crow
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight871 g
- Width195 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographer(s)Victoria Pearson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.