All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- Description<b>Reclaim Inner Strength, Courage, and Faith</b> Joan of Arc, the fourteenth-century teenager who led the armies of France before facing the Inquisition, stands as the quintessential icon of feminine courage and faith. These are the attributes most needed by women facing a diagsis of cancer or any life-threatening disease. Drawing directly from the words Joan spoke at her trial, author Janet Lynn Roseman presents thirty-one Flames of Courage and thirty-one Gateways to be used over the course of a month or a year to resurrect inner fortitude and create an environment for healing. Her approach encompasses body, mind, and spirit and will help you access and reclaim your personal power to find healing and peace in your journey.
- Author Biography<b>Janet Lynn Roseman, PhD</b>, is a medical educator and teacher. She created the Sidney Project in Spirituality and Medicine and Compassionate Care, a program for physicians to help improve the medical culture. She teaches arts-based workshops for oncology patients and healthcare professionals and lives in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Author(s)Janet Lynn Roseman
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNovato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.