All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIf is a powerful little word. Some people are stuck in if only, � trudging through lives marked with regret. But God wants us to live lives marked with possibilities, with the what if � attitude that looks forward to the future with confidence. Why? Because the answer to If God is for us, who can be against us? � is No one. � God is always on our side. Every day, in every way. With his trademark enthusiasm, Mark Batterson helps readers overcome feelings of guilt, fear, and doubt because in Christ there is condemnation. Unpacking the promises of Romans 8, he shows readers that they are more than conquerors--right w and forever. And because of that, the possibilities for their lives are limitless.
- Author BiographyMark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of The Circle Maker, The Grave Robber, A Trip around the Sun, and If. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one church with seven campuses in Washington, DC. Mark has a doctor of ministry degree from Regent University and lives on Capitol Hill with his wife, Lora, and their three children. Learn more at www.markbatterson.com.
- Author(s)Mark Batterson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.