All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionEach page of this educational children s book contains a beautiful animal-themed art piece created by one of 50 art teachers from all over the world who have all chosen a famous artist to emulate. A great tool for intercurricular teaching, this book combines art history, zoology, and poetry that is informative and entertaining. Also included are leaf icons placed under each picture to indicate whether the animal is thriving, threatened, endangered, critically endangered, extinct, or a hybrid animal t found in nature. The art and poetry will educate children about the rich traditions of art history as well as inspire kids to learn more about the famous artists that are hored on every page.
- Author BiographyEric Gibbons is the founder and director of Firehouse Gallery, an AENJ award-winning art educator, an artist, an inventor, and an origami master. His work has been featured in international exhibitions of art in places such as Osaka, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt. He is the author of If Picasso Had a Christmas Tree. He lives in Bordentown, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Eric Gibbons
- PublisherFirehouse Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleIf Picasso
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirehouse Publications
- Weight408 g
- Width213 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.