All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his daily cartoon for the Guardian and his long-running strip, IF, in the same paper, Steve Bell has proved that he is without equal in Britain as political cartoonist. Savage, funny, rude, constantly transgressing the rules of good taste, and of course beautifully drawn his cartoons are hated by those they lampoon and loved by everyone who likes to see authority subverted. In his new collection he covers the years of the Conservative-Liberal Democrat coalition government, 2010-2015, fertile ground for Bell's genius. From George Osborne in his bondage gear, the 'Quiet Man' zombie Ian Duncan Smith, Cable the elephant, Cameron the talking condom and Clegg the butler to Kipling and the IF penguins, every awful moment of the coalition years is re-run before your eyes ...but Steve Bell style: 'outrageous, anarchic, brilliant, sometimes inexplicable and a bit mad (t really)' to quote John Pilger.
- Author BiographySteve Bell was born in 1951. He began to work for the Guardian in 1981 and his cartoons have appeared in the paper ever since. He is the author seven previous collections, most recently IF... Bursts Out (2010).
- Author(s)Steve Bell
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Weight1390 g
- Width220 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.