All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.55Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionIf They Didn't Talk To Daddy is the story of Lanell, Victoria, Adrianna and O Kyle, the victims of their father's warped and brutal misogyny. Although outwardly happy and prosperous, with a stable home life, behind closed doors, the Kyles were a family plagued by abusive marriages and imbalanced power dynamics between husband and wife. It all began when O was sixteen. Adrianna, the sop of the family and the vel's narrator, tices her father started disappearing with O for long stretches of time. Her curiosity about their special relationship grows all the more insatiable when O's newlywed wife, Debbie, turns from a vivacious, excitable young woman into something more resembling a ghost after their marriage. Adrianna suspects something sinister, and when her intuitions prove correct, the mystery of how this otherwise happy family could be so torn up inside begins to unravel. If They Didn't Talk To Daddy also tells the story of Diana, a single mother who, in spite of all odds, makes it in the worlds of real estate and infant's fashion. Diana serves as a brilliant counterpoint to the tragedy of the Kyles, proving that true happiness is possible on one's own. Told in an accessible, rhythmic vernacular, this vel will shock, dismay and delight readers in ways they will never forget.
- Author(s)Markia Marlene
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.