Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionIf You Fall Down Seven Times Get Up Eight: Aspects of Practice for Gay and Lesbian Buddhists offers both male and female, beginner and veteran a discussion of those aspects of Buddhist practice which benefit gay people and which address current issues of prejudice and homophobia. It outlines clearly and with examples why the Buddhist Dharma is suited to gay people and how it can help them deal with suffering.
- Author(s)Deshi Phd
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.