All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAll of a sudden it seems everyone is an expert on Love and Relationships. And it doesn't seem to matter how many times you've failed at your relationships in the past, just call yourself an expert and the world beats a path to your door. For the life of me I just don't understand how failing at something makes you an expert? Any fool can tell you what doesn't work, it takes someone who's actually done it to tell you what does...So, let me be clear right up front, I don't have all the answers. Love and Relationships may very well be the single most misunderstood and easily distorted topic in history. So if you are looking for the answers they may t be found in this book. However, you will find mind shifting, in your personal space, perspectives on love and relationships that will clearly and unapologetically call you out by name. Some people are completely comfortable with the lies they tell themselves. This book shows complete disregard for those people. Some say true love is a fantasy. They are simply admitting that they are too selfish to truly experience love. It doesn't have to be this way. Don't give up on love just because you can't figure it out. At least t until you take one more look. Read this book.
- Author(s)Steven Beaudoin
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.