All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAfter decades of preying on women as a pimp and a hustler, larger-than-life celebrity bodyguard Big Boom was an expert in the games men play. But after meeting his wife, he turned in his player card and committed his life to teaching women how they can guard their hearts against the type of man he used to be. In this sure to be controversial guide, Boom gives it to women straight, exploring the good, bad, and ugly sides of relationships and revealing the real motivations of men. His eye-opening perspective on sex and love is exactly what women crave. Full of down-home jewels, such as 'You say he makes your heart skip a beat, but it might just be your brain telling you to run', Boom urges women to tune into their instincts and emphasizes the need for communication, confidence and honesty. He warns women that sex cant build a relationship, or fix it - but rather trust and friendship are key to making dating work. In the bestselling tradition of HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU, this unique guide will be essential for any woman trying to find Mr. Right but ending up with Mr. Never-Gonna-Happen, Mr. Infidelity, and a lengthy list of Mr. Wrongs.
- Author BiographyA celebrity bodyguard for the past fifteen years, Big Boom is happily married and lives in Plano, Texas. Visit Boom at his website: www.bigboombooks.com.
- PrizesWinner of Diagram Prize for the Oddest Title of the Year 2007.
- Author(s)Big Boom
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication24/05/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Weight210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.