All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf You Were Me and Lived in...France-A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World is the second book in Carole P. Roman's remarkable series about countries all over the globe. With each book covering a different nation, Roman opens up a world of wonder while highlighting the fact that underneath it all we are far more alike than we might have imagined. Focusing on what life would be like from a child's viewpoint, she examines the diversity of the people who make up our planet.
- Author BiographyAward winning author Carole P. Roman's is happy to be launching five books in her new cultural series. Her first book Captain No Beard-An Imaginary Tale of a Pirate's Life was named to Kirkus Reviews' Best of 2012, as well as received a Star of Remarkable Merit. It has been gotten the Pinnacle Award for one of the Best Indi Children's Books of 2013. Pepper Parrot's Problem with Patience - Vol 2 in the series has received 5 Stars from The ForeWord Review- The Clarion. She has added two more books to that series. Roman lives on Long Island with her husband and very near her children and grandchildren.
- Author(s)Carole P Roman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.