All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionNumber four in a series of world culture, If You Were Me and Lived in... Turkey, explores cultural differences through a child's understanding. A respectful and lively treatment of the subtle differences of the people from different parts of the globe we share. Join Carole P.Roman as she travels to learn out the people, culture, and customs of the people Turkey.
- Author BiographyFormer social studies teacher Carole P. Roman's fourth entry in her cultural series, If You Were Me a Lived in... takes young readers to Turkey. The series has been embraced by parents, educators, as well as her target audience, children ages 3-8. Her award winning series Captain No Beard, has developed a huge fan base. She lives on Long Island with her husband and near her children and grandchildren.
- Author(s)Carole P Roman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.