All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeware! Dangerous secrets lie between the pages of this book. OK, I warned you. But if you think I'll give anything away, or tell you that this is the sequel to my first literary endeavor, <em>The Name of This Book is Secret</em>, you're wrong. I'm t going to remind you of how we last left our heroes, Cass and Max-Ernest, as they awaited intiation into the mysterious Terces Society, or the ongoing fight against the evil Dr. L and Ms. Mauvais. I certainly won't be telling you about how the kids stumble upon the Museum of Magic, where they finally meet the amazing Pietro! Oh, blast! I've done it again. Well, at least I didn't tell you about the missing Sound Prism, the nefarious Lord Pharaoh, or the mysterious creature born in a bottle over 500 years ago, the key to the biggest secret of all. I really can't help myself, w can I? Let's face it - if you're reading this, it's too late.
- Author BiographyMysterious stranger? Anonymous author? Who is Pseudonymous Bosch and how does he know so much about our heroes and heroines? The truth will all be revealed---with time. For more info on P. Bosch, please read his first book, <em>The Name of This Book is Secret</em>.
- Author(s)Pseudonymous Bosch
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret (Pseudonymous Bosch)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.